Are you looking for best IoT devices for your home? If yes, then you don’t need to go somewhere to find the solution. Here, I am providing the solution by sharing a list of 5 best IoT devices.
IoT indicates Internet of Things technology which is used to make life easier than before. The devices which work over the internet or through the internet can be called IoT devices.
If you use the latest technology devices, then there is a chance that you also have IoT devices in your home. They are present, but you don’t know exactly what IoT devices are, so you can’t find any IoT devices in your home.
For example, if you have a smartwatch or a device that can be controlled by the internet, an app or voice can be called an IoT device.
These devices make everyone’s life easier and simple, and because of its useful features, its demand increases day by day.
You will not believe that the graph of its demand is only increasing from the time when these devices were launched in the market.
You can also use these devices and can make your life easy and become productive. If you don’t have any idea of which IoT devices are best for use, then you will get complete information on the best IoT devices with their features in this guide.
So, In this guide, you will learn about IoT devices How these devices works? Advantages and Disadvantages of IoT devices, Why Do you need to use IoT devices? Availability of IoT devices and the list of 15 best IoT devices.
How to define IoT devices?
IoT devices are basically the latest technology devices that work through the internet. The devices you use through the internet, Bluetooth, LTE, and sensors can be called IoT devices.
These devices include Smartwatches, Smartphones, Digital vehicles, laptops, and lots of other things. These types of devices can be easily controlled and managed through the internet over the network by any person.
These devices provide you lots of features and save your time and make your life so easy. So, due to its amazing features, the demand for these devices is increasing rapidly.
How do IoT devices work?
IoT devices works over the network and through the internet. If you have any of these devices, then you can control them by using an app, internet, or sensors.
So, any device which can connect to the internet and comes with technology like sensors, in-built Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, and NFC can be called IoT devices.
Nowadays, people use Bluetooth speakers to listen to music instead of using a cable to connect a smartphone to the speaker. Both speakers and smartphones are IoT devices.
As we mentioned earlier, due to the amazing features of IoT devices, these devices are getting very popular and are easily available in offline and online markets.
What are the Advantages of IoT devices?
There are lots of advantages you will get if you use IoT devices.
- It makes your life easy
- It Optimizes your lifestyle
- This helps to easily communicate with devices with the help of machine-to-machine interaction
- These devices are easy to control and operate
- It automates your daily life tasks
- Saves your time
- Saves your money with low labor cost
- These devices are easy to operate from anywhere by using the internet
What are the Disadvantages of IoT devices?
Apart from advantages, IoT devices also have some consequences that you need to consider before buying them.
The advantages of IoT devices are:
- These devices provide low data safety for users
- Lack of International Compatibility Standard in these devices
- You may experience system failure
- These devices are reducing the jobs because of automating tasks feature
- Hard to assemble
- It can take control of your life
- Some devices require your personal data
5 Best IoT devices
After knowing about these devices, now let’s take a look at the best IoT devices which are available in the market. You can buy any of these devices and enhance your lifestyle and personal spaces in your home.
So, some best Internet of Things are:
1. Amazon Echo Plus Voice Controller
Amazon Echo voice controller is a widely popular device with lots of users. You can use this device in your home to control any smart appliances, listen to music, answer calls, replying messages, etc. You can also know weather and traffic information by using it.
The main benefit of this device is that you can control it by using your voice, so you don’t need to use your Smartphone and leave the area where you were sitting. It also comes with a noise cancellation feature.
- Easily controllable with any compatible smart devices
- High-quality sound
- Good interaction between human and AI technology
- Allows you to play music, answer calls and messages
- Voice control feature
- This comes with 6-7 microphones, so you can give it a command from any direction in your home
2. August Smart Lock
August Smart Lock can be used for the safety of your home. It is an IoT device because it is a digital lock that comes with lots of keys and provides all information about the person reaching and going to your home.
You can manage your door from any location and can set locks for security purposes. If you are traveling to another location or there is a situation when no one of your family members is present in the house, then this is the best IoT device for you.
- Easy to control from any location
- Easy to install
- Comes with lots of digital keys
- Open doors automatically when users reach the home
- Provides you the notification about who is entering into your home
- Gives updates about whether the door is completely locked or not.
3. Google Home Voice Controller
After Amazon Echo, Google Home Voice Controller is the best IoT device that can be used to control smart appliances of your home.
You can easily control your smartphone, smart TV, speaker, Led Lights, and other compatible devices by using voice control.
- Easy to control through voice
- Gives you real-time weather updates
- Allows you to listen to your favorite music
- You can make a call and answer the call
- Allows you to control TV and other Smart appliances
- Helps to manage daily tasks
4. August Doorbell Cam
August Doorbell Cam is the best IoT device to use for safety purposes. You can install this device on your door and can identify who is coming to your home.
Its good quality camera captures the images of the person standing in front of the gate of your home.
So, if you find someone unknown, then you can ask them why they reached your home and can give all answers from anywhere. You don’t need to open the door to talk with an unknown person which can give you trouble.
- Captures quality images
- Easy to install and operate
- Record 24 hours video without taking a break
- Continuously click the moments and notifies you about motion changes
- Allows your guest to easily enter the home.
5. Amazon Dash button
If you like to shop for your mostly household things on Amazon, then the Amazon Dash button is the best IoT device for you.
This device will make your life easy and simple when you order household items that you need most and are not available in your home.
If you have this device then you can order anything with just a single click. So, you need to spend your time searching for the items again and again.
- Make life simple and easy
- Allows to order Products with the press of a button
- Saves your time
- Allows order and household, personal care, and health care items.
- This device is available for Amazon prime members only.
You may also like:
- How Can I Find WPS Button On Verizon FiOS Router
- Where is WPS Button On Canon Printer
- Best Drones For Beginners
- How Does A Samsung Galaxy Watch Track Sleep
- WPS Button On Netgear Router: Where Do I Find It
These are the 5 best IoT devices that you can use to make your life simple and easy and optimize your lifestyle.
If you work a lot and don’t have time to do other tasks, then these devices can be the best option for you. Like if you have lots of smart appliances in your home, then you can use Amazon or Google voice Controller to control them.
When you travel to another location and fear for the safety of your home, then you can use Smart Lock to protect your home. If you like any device from the list, then buy them and use them in your home and enhance your space.
I hope you enjoyed this post and got valuable information. If you have any suggestions and queries, then mention them in the comment section.
Frequently Asked Questions
How Can I Identify If I Have an IoT device?
If you have any device that can be controlled by using the internet from any location and using an app, then that device is an IoT device. The IoT device can be smartphones, Smartwatches, smart door locks, fitness trackers, etc.
How is the IoT devices market increasing rapidly?
Because these devices make life easy and simple and reduce labor costs, their market is increasing very fast. From research, it is found that over 20 billion IoT devices will be in the market in the year 2022.
Which is the best IoT device to avoid Home theft?
If you want a camera lock, then you can use August Doorbell Cam. For the best lock, August Smart Lock is the best IoT device.