PowerPoint is a piece of software that allows users to create electronic presentations made up of slides and pages. In this post, we will see How to Chromecast PowerPoint to TV?
After creating a PowerPoint presentation, you can either play it within the same tool or export it to a different format to view the presentation as a video.
It will also be easier for you if you can view your presentation on a large screen. So, if you want to see the PowerPoint presentation on your TV, you can cast it from your desktop using a Chromecast.
Let’s look at how to Chromecast PowerPoint Presentations to TV in the section below.
How to Chromecast PowerPoint to TV?
To Chromecast PowerPoint to your TV from your PC or laptop, follow the steps below.
1: Launch the Chrome browser on our computer.
2: The menu icon is located in the top right corner of your Chrome browser. Click it and then tap the “Cast” button.
3: A new window will appear. The Chrome browser will look for Chromecast devices that are available.
4: Select “Sources” from the drop-down menu. The Cast tab will be selected by default.
Read more: Google Chrome White Screen Issue | 6 Simple Ways to Fix
There are three options:
Cast a specific tab to the TV.
Desktop: Cast the entire desktop to the TV.
Cast a specific video/audio file to the TV.
5: Click on the “Cast Desktop” option.
6. Now, hover your finger over the Chromecast device’s name to cast the entire desktop.
Your desktop will now be visible on the TV.
7. Launch PowerPoint presentations and begin playing the presentation on television.
As a result, by following the steps outlined above, you can cast a PowerPoint presentation on television.
Read more: How to Set Up Parental Controls in Google Chrome
How to Cast PowerPoint to TV using Android / iPhone / iPad
Connect your Chromecast device, as well as your Android / iPhone / iPad, to the same Wi-Fi network. Then, proceed as directed below.
1. Download and install Microsoft PowerPoint from Google Play or App Store.
2. Open the Microsoft PowerPoint app and sign in with your Microsoft account.
Go to the Notification Panel on Android and select Cast.
Then, select your Chromecast device.
Install the Replica app from the App Store and launch it on your iPhone or iPad.
Next, select your Chromecast device and press the Start button.
3. Now launch the PowerPoint app and choose a presentation.
4. Your PowerPoint presentation is now visible on the big screen.
1. How do I play a PowerPoint presentation on television?
A PowerPoint presentation can be played on a TV using a Chromecast device.
2. How do I open a PowerPoint presentation in Google Chrome?
To gain access, install the PowerPoint Chrome extension.
You may also like:
- How To Play Sims 4 on Chromebook
- Google Fiber Equipment Return (Complete Guide)
- How to Log Out of Amazon Prime on TV
You should now be able to cast the Microsoft presentation to your Chromecast device. You may be aware that the procedure is simple.
PowerPoint presentations are required for business meetings, college seminars, and projects. So, Chromecast the PowerPoint presentation to your TV and get ready for meetings or schoolwork.