Snapchat is a popular social media platform used to share photos with amazing filters and effects. If you use Snapchat, then a query will come to your mind which is How is Snapchat Score calculated?
First, of all, you need to know that its algorithm works like Facebook which prioritizes quality over quantity and displays it as a Snapshot score.
It is very important for you to know what is Snapchat Score and how it can be calculated. If you don’t have any idea about it, then you have to read this post carefully where I am exploring all things about Snapchat score.
To keep your profile good and in the top position you have to check your Snapchat score regularly and increase it when needed. Otherwise, your friend’s Snapchat profile will look more popular than your profile.
So, In this guide, I am explaining How is Snapchat Score calculated? and the methods to boost Snapchat score. Without wasting any time, let’s move forward.
How Is Your Snapchat Score Determined?
To keep track of your snap score, you must first understand how it is calculated.
The score is determined by a secret equation, according to Snapchat Support. The website only states that the number of snaps you send, those you receive, and the stories you post are all part of the equation.
The remaining portion is made up of “other factors.” Isn’t it mysterious?
That is what makes Snapchat so exciting.
Simply put, your Snapchat score is determined by how active you are on the app, particularly how frequently you share your snaps.
But there’s a catch: some of the activities you’ll do while using the app will not contribute to your overall score. As a result, you must be familiar with them and avoid paying too much attention to them.
They are as follows:
- Message transmission (Chatting on the app).
- Listening to your friends’ stories.
- Adding celebrities to your list of friends.
Do you know what your snap score is or where to find it now that you understand how they are calculated?
How To Find Your Snapchat Score
You can find out pretty quickly if you’ve been wondering how you’re doing on Snapchat.
Here’s how it’s done:
1. Open Snapchat on your smartphone.
2. In the upper left corner, tap on your profile icon (bitmoji).
3. There is a numbered button on the profile interface, below your profile picture, and next to a button with your zodiac symbol; tap on it.
4. A message window will appear, displaying your snap score and the number of snaps sent and received.
Because Snapchat is all about having fun, how does your Snapscore stack up against your friends?
To compare, you must first understand how to find out your friends’ Snapchat scores. The steps are as follows:
1. On your mobile device, launch the Snapchat app.
2. In the top left corner, tap on your profile bitmoji.
3. Press the “My Friends” button. A list of all your Snapchat friends will be displayed.
4. Tap on one of your friend’s profile pictures, and Voila!
5. Their Snapchat score will appear directly beneath their bitmoji.
How To Quickly Increase Your Snapchat Score
Get Snapping and Share
But don’t just leave them there; share them with your friends and on your story feed.
Sending one picture to multiple recipients more frequently will increase your score faster than sending one to each of your friends individually.
To send a snap to several friends
1. Take a photo or select one from your collection.
2. Tap “Send To” in the bottom right corner.
3. Enter the names of several friends to whom you want to send the snap.
4. To send, tap the blue arrow at the bottom.
Take a Snapchat Break
Snapchat will also compensate you for taking a break!
Log out of Snapchat and remain inactive for a few days. Your Snapchat score will increase by six gap points once you log in after the break.
Add Friends and Subscribe to Celebrities Channels
If you send your increased number of friends snaps multiple times, this will improve your Snapchat score in minutes.
Although subscribing to celebrities will not increase your score, you will have friends to whom you can always send multiple snaps to avoid annoying your genuine ones.
Adding friends, on the other hand, automatically increases your points.
You have three options for adding friends.
- Allow Snapchat to access your contacts and then manually accept them.
- Share your friends’ Snapchat and scan them to automatically add them.
- Find more people to add from Snapchat’s list of mutual friends.
To subscribe to celebrity channels:
- Launch the Snapchat app.
- Next to your profile icon, tap the search button.
- Type names of any snap star you wish to follow and subscribe to and tap “Subscribe.”
Post Pictures and Videos on Your Snapchat Stories
You can also use Snapchat stories to indirectly boost your score. Regardless of how many people view your Snapchat story, you will receive 3 points.
You can post up to 24 hours of content per day, so if you have a lot to share, go ahead and share it! Just be careful not to overload everyone’s feed with content!
Open Every Snap You’ve Received
For each opened snap, you will receive a point. If you’re wondering how to do this, simply tap the button next to the sender’s name. If the snap is an image, it will be red, and if it is a video, it will be purple.
Continue to be Active
Although not everything you do on Snapchat will boost your score, it will encourage you to continue exploring.
The truth is that the “other factors” mentioned on the Snapchat website as contributing to your score remain unknown. So simply have fun with the app. While you’re at it, your score will continue to rise.
Yes, you can work your way up! But how exactly? If you haven’t changed your username in the last year, you can buy as many points as you want to boost your Snap Score from a website called Snapchat Score.
You may also like:
- How To Clear The Snapchat Cache
- 7 Best Ways To Fix Snapchat Camera Not Working
- How to Introduce Yourself on WhatsApp?
- How To Remove Or Disable Reels On Facebook App (Easy Guide)
- 10 Best Apps To Turn Photos Into Cartoons And Sketches
By Following the above methods you can easily calculate and increase your Snapchat score. You don’t need to have the technical knowledge to follow methods.
As we know, Snapchat is a very entertaining app in which you get rewards. With a higher snap score, you can have more fun.
Snapchat score can be easily calculated by focusing on factors like friend count, story view count, and the time spent by your friends on your stories.
To increase Snapchat score, you can add more friends, stay active, and take breaks regularly.
I hope you enjoyed this post and got valuable information. If you have any suggestions and queries, then mention them in the comment section.
Frequently Asked Questions
Which is the easiest way to increase Snap score?
You can interact with other Snapchat users to increase your Snap score easily.
Can chatting increase Snap score?
No, chatting doesn’t increase your Snap score.
How Can I Snap score from another person?
You can unfriend a person or block them on Snapchat.